He assists clients in understanding and complying with European regulations in the technology and financial regulation area.
He has gained experience so far at boutique and larger law firms, where his practice has focused on, inter alia:
- drafting and negotiating agreements in the IT area,
- advising on financial regulations – i.a. MiFID and AML,
- building compliance system in the companies from regulated sector (payment service provider and crypto assets service provider),
- regulatory audits of software providers,
- advising on the design of new products and services by financial institutions.
Łukasz represents clients before a financial supervision authority.
He is also an ISO 27001 internal audit.
You can find Luke on the tatami in the evenings. And when he has more spare time, he's in the mountains - either trekking or on his first ski touring trips.